Sunday 24 December 2017

Love Poem | Kavita For Him

Love [प्रेम] Poem For Him...

Since the day we met,
I knew it was love,
God answered my prayers,
you came from above ...

You gave me your heart,
and taught me to trust
For the first time,
it was more than lust.

Your sweet words of love,
are not to compare,
I am forever your partner,
my soul that I stripped ...

Every day I wake up,
with a smile a mile long,
I know we are strong,
I know we are strong.

So, never questioned,
my feelings being true,
because I found my one and only
And I will always love you.

Love is precious in many ways.
Love is embracing passion.
Love is eternal happiness.
Love is the heart of emotions felt.
Love is the understanding of one another.
Love is someone special.
Love flies without wings.
Love is the joy you feel with someone.
Love is for someone special.
Love is the one that touches your heart.
Love is what makes your heart beat.
Love is the healing power of your heart and soul.
Love is this beauty inside.
Love is what makes dreams come true.
Love is the fuel of the heart and the soul.
Love is the foundation of life.
Love is the meaning of life

No comments:

Post a Comment